- Fast, Affordable, High Quality Education with Hands-on Instruction
- We motivate and guide using a specific core curriculum designed to keep your attention and promote a fun & highly effective learning experience.
- We offer small class sizes of 16 – 24 students, so that you get the attention you need.
Everything is Included
- Your book and all supplies needed to learn your clinical skills are provided for your training.
Interest-Free Payment Plan
There’s no qualifying, you can make payments in three easy installments. Elite Medical Academy is also approved with:
- (DARS) Vocational Rehabilitation Program, http://www.dars.state.tx.us
- (TWC,WIA) Workforce Solutions for Tarrant County (http://www.twc.state.tx.us) and
- World Relief (http://www.worldrelief.org) for tuition assistance is available to those that qualify.
Convenient Class Schedule
Elite Medical Academy offers Day and Evening classes, to make it as easy as possible to fit your schedule.